New Designs & Bonus Freebies in my Etsy Shop

GreatfunDesign Etsy Shop

{Keep Scrolling for my Invitation Gallery}

Did you realise I have an Etsy shop?
I've been giving away free printable party invitations here for years, but recently decided to sell the personalised versions through Etsy.


I keep adding new designs, and there is also a new shop section: "Party Printables" for personalised printables. I can create Water bottle labels, goodie bag tags or place cards, personalised with your guest list to match the invitations I have for sale. (I'll keep adding to this section over time).




While I was at it I decided to make my invitations even more enticing by giving away something free with every sale. Printables I've already designed (soda bottle labels, thankyou cards, gift tags) which will hopefully add to the appeal and increase the value of what customers get by buying one of my personalised invitations...

Personalized Invitation Design in GreatfunDesign Etsy Shop

Along with the party details, I add in the party child's photo, turning them into a fairy, a princess, a Jedi battling Darth Vader or Peter Pan.
I honestly love each and every design.

The bonus freebie printables are not too shabby either. Some of them you'll have seen before, others have been specially created to match the invitations...

Bonus Free Printables with GreatfunDesigns Invitations

  1. Jurassic Juice Soda Bottle labels (free with Dinosaur Invitation)
  2. Neverland "thankyou for coming" tags (free with Peter Pan Invitation)
  3. Fairy Fizz Soda Bottle labels (free with Enchanted Forest Personalised Name Tags)
  4. Star Wars Force Juice Soda Bottle Labels (free with Star Wars Invitation)
  5. Royal Soda Bottle Labels (free with Princess Party Invitation
  6. Red Injun Juice Soda Bottle Labels (free with Wild West Party Invitation)
  7. Enchanted Forest tags (free with Enchanted Forest Fairy Invitation)
  8. Pirate Punch Soda Bottle Labels (free with Pirate Party Invitation)
  9. Boy vs Wild Water Bottle Labels (free with Boy vs Wild Adventure Party Invitation)
It doesn't matter where in the world you are because I email you the high-quality file and then you print off as many as you like, however you like. (If you're in New Zealand I can even get you a great deal on magnets).

So you can see I've been busy playing shops. I'd love you to come by, maybe *favourite* something, add me to your circles, or even share my designs with friends who have birthday parties coming up...?
I'd be eternally grateful.

Thanks a bunch ♥